Not open for further replies.

killerslant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Contact seller
Have a barn fresh set of front small bolt disc brakes . Obviously just a basic core setup to rebuild. What you see is what you get for $275.00 picked up at 49055 or delivered to WPC swap meet in Detroit this weekend or indy swap in March if paid for.

20230129_114332.jpg

20230129_114220.jpg

killerslant
I only would have an interest in the spindles, calipers, gravel shields, hubs, all the small parts, and nuts and bolts.
Those calipers are going to cost some $$$$$$$$ to rebuild, most likely will need all eight pistons, the rebuild kits, hard lines.
Rotors need replacing, and now a days are pretty much on the unobtanium list to buy from anyone.
The premium drilled and slotted ones are now $125.00 a pair. The only type that seems to currently be available.
Ya, and then the shipping for the parts that i would be interested in, ain't gonna be that cheap to send to Commiefornia too, adding onto the cost.
If your up to securely packaging up parts, and sending them out to a buyer.
We can discuss price, if interested, at your end.
Jim V.
hemi71x

The cost to ship them kills it. Will probably just part them out and make it easier to sell and ship. Have half a dozen more extra calipers and a few spindles and sheilds also.

Only costs $84 to ship in 4 large usps priority boxes...I have a few sets of these and sell them on occasion...you have to be crafty with packing..glws

Jim, where does the $$$$$ come in to rebuild calipers? Seals and pistons, $150 TOPS. This is the most inexpensive set I have seen on here in years. AND you get calipers that may be useable.
killerslant
I only would have an interest in the spindles, calipers, gravel shields, hubs, all the small parts, and nuts and bolts.
Those calipers are going to cost some $$$$$$$$ to rebuild, most likely will need all eight pistons, the rebuild kits, hard lines.
Rotors need replacing, and now a days are pretty much on the unobtanium list to buy from anyone.
The premium drilled and slotted ones are now $125.00 a pair. The only type that seems to currently be available.
Ya, and then the shipping for the parts that i would be interested in, ain't gonna be that cheap to send to Commiefornia too, adding onto the cost.
If your up to securely packaging up parts, and sending them out to a buyer.
We can discuss price, if interested, at your end.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Actually going to take them apart and evaluate them more. Found 3 more sets of calipers and three decent looking rotors. Will mic the rotors and see where they fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back