Status
Not open for further replies.

needsaresto

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody interested in a swap?

I have small bolt pattern Kelsy Hayes brake set up. It's complete. I have lines,proportioning valve,rotors,calipers,pads,booster,master,and fender brace.

I would now like to go with bb pattern,as I want to use my 15x7 cop rims.

Even though these parts were brand new when pulled, it was 10 years ago. They have been stored dry and out of the weather,but still need work.Calipers probably need rebuilt,master is a core,booster is fine,lines fine,rotors need turned.

I also have 2 brand new Moog lower ball joints for this set up,still in box. I might need these for my swap? but if not they can be included in the deal.

In exchange I would like a complete bb pattern disc brake setup,meaning I dont need to buy anything else. It should have whatever is necessary to do the swap,but need not be ready to use. Stuff thats in the same condition as mine is fine. I think I have to have the upper control arms that go with these brakes?

P.M me and we can work out the details.

I will also need bb pattern axles for an 8 3/4.

I have a whack of sb pattern steel rims to help with the trade.At least 7.

I could probably use a set of 4 regular steel bb pattern rims for throwing paint tires on. Need not be pretty.

Also have a set of poverty caps. I'll have to dig them out and take pics. The brakes as well.

Sorry if this post is confusing in any way. Thats just me...P.M with or post your questions.

Mods,Im not sure this thread properly belongs here.Feel free to relocate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back