-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
I have 6 small bolt pattern rallyes for sale with 5 center caps. No beauty rings. Local pickup only no shipping. Asking $325 for them. Will take $275 if you can bring me 2 big bolt pattern steelies with tires that will hold air, as 2 of them are mounted on a future project car i have in storage. Upgrading to explorer axle BBP so i cannot use these and just need something back on it to be able to move it around. Would prefer two 15x7 chrysler BBP fifth ave steelies, as i will be putting on M body brakes to get it rolling in the front, and removing the small bolt drum setup.

2 of the pix are of wheels that are on the car. No other parts are for sale off the car so please dont ask. Located in West Texas. PM me if interested and to make arrangements. I accept either paypal or cash.

Thanks
Matt

20170418_190020.jpg

P1090476.jpg

P1090478.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever sell your wheels. If not I need two small bolt pattern rallye's for my Dart. Would you sell just two?

Bill

I wish I or you were closer.

For the record, M body disk brakes work just fine with 14" rallye wheels.

Not small bolt pattern rally wheels those are 5 bolt 4 inch circle. M body brakes are 5 bolt 4.5 inch circle., and certainly not with cordoba 11.87" rotors.

What I'm saying is that factory M body spindles and calipers used with the as built 5 on 4.5 rotors (despite having 15x7 wheels installed from the factory), do in fact clear stock 14x5 (5 on 4.5) rallye wheels with no problem.

Yes 14" wheels clear stock M body brakes. I never said they didnt. The M body rotor is the same part number as the 73-76 A body rotor.

What i am saying is 14" wheels will NOT clear if using the larger diameter cordoba rotors. The cars with those rotors came with 15" wheels. Both brake setups in question are big bolt pattern or 5 bolt 4.50" circle. These wheels are small bolt pattern or 5 bolt 4.0" circle.

Willing to ship via greyhound if buyer is willing to pay the freight. Can probably band strap 2 to 3 wheels together. Will not dismount tires off the rear until i have a sure deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back