-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69DARTWANTED

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm trying to find some SBP wheels for my 69 dart. A set of 4 in decent shape. I've got the original 14x5.5 GTS wheels on the car, but I can't handle the hub cap look.

Crager SS.....or whatever else they make is the SBP would be considered.

Thanks,

Will

Attachments

• dart2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 394
you are determined to go with a different look aren't you - :D Jegs or Summitracing .com - browse the wheels.. I just did and found this, it's the 5x4 bp in a 4" wheel (which will look badass on that car!) http://www.summitracing.com/search/department/wheels-tires/part-type/wheels/wheel-width-in/4-000-in?N=4294950865%2B4294920860%2B4294909611%2B4294910367&PageSize=50&SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending

call their tech line - I assure you've they have dealt with this..
better yet - click this and look them all over.. http://www.summitracing.com/search/...ageSize=50&SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending

I don't know how you feel about the wheels on my icon but I have a spare set that I don't need. PM me if you like.

i have a set (4) 7" American Racing Outlaw wheels. They were on car for less than 3 months. I will take $175 plus shipping from Charlotte NC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 272
i have a set (4) 7" American Racing Outlaw wheels. They were on car for less than 3 months. I will take $175 plus shipping from Charlotte NC.

I wonder if 7 inches all the way around is going to fit the 69 dart?

Any idea o freight to 53955?

It'll fit, just don't put too wide a tire and watch the rear well lip.

I have these 14" and they are under a 68 Valiant. The fronts are large bolt and the rears are unilug

Attachments

• Picture 3034.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 225
I wonder if 7 inches all the way around is going to fit the 69 dart?

Any idea o freight to 53955?

They will, but it depends on backspacing. I have 8" wide on the rear of mine with a 245/45/17 tire. No tub or spring offset. 225 is a goods width for 7". If 15" a 225/60/15 is the way to go all the way around.

dog dish or put some chrome lug nuts on with a trim ring & run it with out a hubcap.

Attachments

• Picture 064 (2).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 178
I have both rallye style and magnums in sbp. I believe I have a nice set of center caps and rings to go with the Rallyes. I'd have to do some digging to come up with a full set of centers for the magnums. New ones are available if I'm short. I also have a set of Cragars but the chrome is questionable and the rears are wider than the front. Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back