Small bolt pattern wheels

-

Dusterguy

Reaction score
Years ago there was no meny new small bolt pattern wheels to buy. How about today? I have only find wheels in summit racing. Is enyone selling good looking small bolt pattern wheels today? Or eny looking wheels.:D Custom wheels isnt an option, because price gets too high.

Ya the choices are pretty limited, theres plain steelies, stock rallys (wheel vintiques 14 and 15 inch sizes), centerlines, crager SS, that are still being produced, after that your pretty much going to have to find decent used wheels, or like the others suggested a custom made wheel from a place like Byod's, or Coy's

showwheels.com has them. I put 17x7's in the front and 17x8's in the back.

showwheels.com has them. I put 17x7's in the front and 17x8's in the back.

hi cuda69 do you have any photos of your car on here? i would love to see those wheels on your car :) please and thank you :)

photos of cuda69's car, posting for him

Attachments

• Cuda with 17's.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 500
  • Cuda at Merck Car Show.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 488
  • 17 vs 14 wheel.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 486
those showwheels come in 5x4 bolt pattern, i think there the nicest new style rim out there in a small bolt pattern

I have a 74 Slant 6 car that is small bolt pattern and I want to get some wheels, but the prices are too steep to buy new ones... Maybe a swap meet will yield some results...

-
Back