-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rp23g7

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some small bolt pattern Magnums or Ralleye wheels, these seem to be pretty rare, no one seems to have any sbp wheels.

You can buy new Rallyes from Summit Racing. About $100ea. There were no other styled wheels in sbp from the factory. Just Rallyes or plain steel wheels.

You can also try wheel vintigues (spelling) out of Fresno
or in Canada at WheelmAsters in Calgary for new one. A few years ago
I bought my set with trim rings and center caps $1600.00 I think Cdn Funds

The ones Summit sells are Wheel Vintiques.

Are you looking for stock 14 x 5.5 or something bigger?

Chuck

for right now, just 5x4, untill i do a brake upgrade, then i am going to get a set of those Cragars that Newstalgia Wheel is having Cragar make. or get them form Cragar.

I have the four 14 x 5.5" 5x4 rallyes off my Duster that I took off when I went to 15" rallyes. I have the trim rings and '71 style center caps for them. Being they are are the original stuff the rings and center caps show signs of age but are decent. They are fine for driver quality stuff. As a matter of fact I have the center caps on my 15" rallyes right now and the trim rings are on my Scamp but would take them off and put them on the 14" rallyes if you wanted them complete.

$325 complete
$200 less rings and caps.

I am in the Moses Lake area if you wanted to pick them up instead of shipping.
Chuck

Hey chuck, i think you have a deal. how about complete for $325? I can come get them, i live in Bothell. What is your number? I may be able to come this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back