Small bolt patterns avail.

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Just wanted to let the sbp guys know that Les Schwab Tire stores have 3 sets to choose from. 2 are from Ultra & are like old centerline,1 with the rivits & 1 with 5 holes around the wheel. They also stock the original cragers for these. Apparently they bought some huge stock a while ago and have them stores somewhere. Just fyi. Have fun. Dean

I don't see anything on their website, where did you find this information? How do we know what store?

One set of those wouldn't happen to look like this would they????

PICT1436.jpg

PICT1436.jpg

PICT1436.jpg

7duster3 that is 1 of them and the other is solid with the rivits. I purchased the missing 1 for my car through them and talked a while with the salesman. I tries wrecking yards all over the us trying to find 1 wheel to match. Someone suggested them and there it was. I will give the ph# and check with them if intrested. I dont think they are listed on their site,we had to look on the computer as to what was left in the warehouse. Like a special order thing. Ill try to get a pic of mine up if possible. Ph#509 943 1185

Just out of curiousity how much wer they i need some but have been looking for a used set. but if the price is right i may try them. Thanks for the info Justin

Just wanted to let the sbp guys know that Les Schwab Tire stores have 3 sets to choose from. 2 are from Ultra & are like old centerline,1 with the rivits & 1 with 5 holes around the wheel. They also stock the original cragers for these. Apparently they bought some huge stock a while ago and have them stores somewhere. Just fyi. Have fun. Dean
Hello All, One more tip on SBP wheels, check out Newstalgia Wheels. I know they carry Crager SS in SBP for 14 inch wheels as I just bought a set last week. Good Luck.

-
Back