-
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
I'M looking for 1 or more 14x6 -7.5" wide small bolt steel wheels -- they need to be able to accept the dog dish caps-- I have 3 aftermarket (appliance chrome reverse) looking for at least 1 more-- chrome not too important-- prefer the deeper dish style versus the factory no dish style. Thanks ([email protected])

I have some American Racing centerlines that will be going on my Duster. I would have to check what is on the car now. I'd be happy to do that tomorrow and can send you pics of what I have. Thanks, Alan

I have 4 stock steel wheels on the car now. Rubber really isn't any good, so I can have the tires removed for about $5 each and save on shipping. I want to keep at least one for a spare tire in trunk. These aren't very deep dish just the stockers. I can send pics if interested. I guess $10 each + $5 for tire removal + shipping UPS Ground. Thanks, Alan

THANKS for the response-- are your stockers 4 1/2" wide or 5 1/2 wide? I have some of the 4 1/2 inch style -- but would be interested in the 5 1/2 inch ones--
also where did you get your centerlines? pics thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back