small bore master cyl

-

Ironmike

Reaction score
I need a small bore(under an inch) master cyl for disc front and drum rear.

Anybody have a part number? I tried a couple places and only found a 1 1/32 bore. That's what I got now and it just ain't cuttin' it. No power brakes, so I need all the pressure I can get.

Oreilly Auto has a disc drum MC Part # 10-1571 reman for $37.99 Bore Size (In): 0.937 Inch. Just put one in my 65 Dart still in process of bleeding and all that. The way it keeps snowing and cold won't have out till May :(
There's also a Raybestos MC a lot of guys recommend with a 15/16 bore, don't know the number off hand but I'm sure someone will chip in with it. Good luck

The Raybestos is the one I'm looking for. Rock Auto probably has it, but they don't show bore diameter on all of their MC's. I also heard somebody makes a 7/8 bore. That would be the ideal one for me.

Rock Auto Raybestos #36406 MC you have to look up 73-75 plymouth duster or something like it. That's the one people were recomending 15/16 bore :)

I bought mine on Rockauto, it was a Raybestos 15/16" P/N MC36406. At the time it was a closeout. so I got it for $11 bucks.

I found it under a 73 Plymouth Duster with a 5.2

-
Back