small project for the shriners(done with paint and air brush)

-
so it is done and off for airbrushing soon. it is far from perfect and we were never looking for perfect. It was supposed to be done fast and stand out being shiny and sparkly. The sides are gonna be air brushed fender to fender and they were not to awful worried about much else lol.

people that see it in a parade wont be looking at fine details as they will be to busy looking at it like WTH is that thing and how does it work

View attachment ca3.jpg

View attachment ca5.jpg

View attachment ca1.jpg

View attachment ca4.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Shriners have made a difference to so many including my own family.

Thanks for sharing. Shriners have made a difference to so many including my own family.

You are welcome.

Everything on this car was done free of charge to the Shriners. Some was donated and some was purchased but others and all the labor was donated.

Don't see many "which way" cars. Good work and for a great cause.

Thought I share a photo of one I known about my whole life. It was built back in 1956 by the owner of the Lafayette Indiana Dog n Suds Drive-in.
Started as a pair of 48 Crosley's. Last cosmetic restore was in 1976 so it is due again.
I believe they plan to restore it to running this time around.
I've always thought it was fun car to see at the drive in for the last forty years.

Attachments

• dns2jimhammer.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 105
Don't see many "which way" cars. Good work and for a great cause.

Thought I share a photo of one I known about my whole life. It was built back in 1956 by the owner of the Lafayette Indiana Dog n Suds Drive-in.
Started as a pair of 48 Crosley's. Last cosmetic restore was in 1976 so it is due again.
I believe they plan to restore it to running this time around.
I've always thought it was fun car to see at the drive in for the last forty years.

very cool build and thanks for sharing

-
Back