Small to Large Bolt Pattern Conversion

-
Reaction score
Hello Guys

I am starting to work on and get involved in Moper (1969 Barracuda Convertible).

I have gotten some great advice so far and have more questions. I am assuming my vehicle, which has not been modified (yet) has the small wheel blot pattern. I want to convert to the larger pattern for more wheel/tire choices.

My question is how do I go about this and what is involved?

Thanks

I do not know for sure but I believe it is the small 7 1/4. The car is an automatic with the 318 engine ,so I am thinking it is the 7 1/4.

Or if I keep the bolt pattern I have, what is the largest wheel and tires for street driving that I can put on. I like the larger such as 17 inch rims with the slimmer tires similar to the ones I have on my TA.

I am also going to replace the front and rear drums with disc brakes. I to find info out on that process as well.

I currently have the Cragar SS wheels. I plan on keeping these since for now since I am just in the planning stages. The wheel change will be done after I rebuild and have the engine running and the interior is repaired, so it will be while.

-
Back