Smallblocks 1974 Gold Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is sleeping on this deal. Doesn't any one have a 16 yr old responsible kid anymore? Make me a real offer and let's see where we land.
Small Block

Hey Kevin, Long time no hear. You may have seen this car in the shop when you were down last Christmas. If you did you know how far down we tore it for repairs. Sweet driver for ya. Hows the business doing? I knew this car would catch the eye of real mopar people.
Small Block

Shop is doin pretty good despite all the attempts by the powers that bee to prevent that....LOL.I think you got that car like a week or two after I came down last .....But I seen the work goin into the others.Im sure its a top notch driver.
Good God folks....It has a snake skin top.......chics dig it!!!:downtown:

If ya need a nice car just make a decent offer and we'll see if we're even close. 43,000 miles. $7500 is the asking price. Now make a real offer.
Small Block

Boy, This is a tough market. You hear that it's bad but until you actually try and sell something you will really never know. If a man cant sell a nice car at a nice price, meaning less than you can build it for, how in the world do people sell projects and junk? Maybe after tax time people will have more money? Not sure what's not to like about this car other than it's not a 4 speed with a factory 340 with 3 miles on it.
Small Block

Not even an offer to trade for a spotted pole cat. Let me give you an idea on real price. $6500 and i'd deliver if it's not on the other side of the earth.
Small Block

Tell me what color you want it. Motor not big enough? I've got one with a 440 in it. Dont like the snake skin? I can rip it off.....or you can. It's in West Plains, Mo with 43,000 miles. I can help with delivery.
Small Block

Bump for a Super Nice looking car.

Its real tough out there right now Bill. I know. I see it everyday.....nothing but used cars are selling at the dealership....2010 stuff is stacking up...if it weren't for financing nobody would buy anything anymore it seems...just the super rich.

Good luck...it sure is a nice combo...for a fair price.

nice car,except for the roof it looks like my 74 Gold Duster...and i have cloth interior and a slant six,manual steering..

duster1.jpg

WOW Boss. Those two cars could be brothers. Mines a 318/904 with the space duster package. New pans, carpet, paint. Great driver. Maybe it's not expensive enough. OK here, lets try this.
"For Sale $35,000, will sacrifice for $6500" What a steal. Ya gotta laugh.
Small Block

I wish I had the cash Bill. I would buy this one or the Triple-Black for the wife. One more year to go and I will have some money.

Jack

Looks like a nice car Bill. I didnt know you had garages full of cars or i would have stuck around until you got home that day i came to look at the cuda. BTW you still got that car? We used to have a 73 gold duster, sold it for 3k but it wasnt near as nice as yours and it was a /6. 6500 sounds like a heck of a good deal to me. Good luck with the sale.

Come on by anytime TA. Call ahead and i'll show ya all the garages. Dusterndart340(Roger) from Kansas came by thursday for a ride in the Black Duster.
Small Block

i wish i could just come by anytime but i moved to colorado. I am comming in this May for Mammoth Spring and Thayers graduation as i know most of those kids and to pick up my old 66 to bring back out to CO. I might have to take a trip up there one day. Im still trying to sell that chevelle and chevy truck so i can afford that Cuda of yours.

Let's try this. MAKE OFFER. The worst that can happen is i'll say no. All of the details should be in one of the posts somewhere. This could be the second longest ad on FABO. The Triple Black was the longest. PM me if you want to contact me.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back