Smart Phone??

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I don't have one and probably never will. If you do, would you mind seeing if this blob brings up my website? :-D

View attachment PSC.com QR Code.png

I've also never had a chance to look at my site on one of the new phones. Does it look okay or do I need to enlist professional help??

Thanks in advance for your time and data usage! :D

It brings up your URL

14ede31d.jpg

The website looks good

8434102c.jpg

bfb26cf4.jpg

:)

I don't have one and probably never will. If you do, would you mind seeing if this blob brings up my website? :-D

View attachment 301660

I've also never had a chance to look at my site on one of the new phones. Does it look okay or do I need to enlist professional help??

Thanks in advance for your time and data usage! :D

Works perfectly on android! Scanned from my Droid X with no issues.

Ken

Now that is just to cool !!! Wow Leanna :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yayyyyyyyyy awesome news guys, thank you so much!!!
:eek:ccasion: :drinkers: :heart: :wav:

Nice to know PSC's seamlessly entered the next generation of technology. At least for 10 minutes or so. :-D

I love the saved screen pics Jeremy, that was awesome. Thanks for going to the extra effort for me. (BTW, did you find a set of Magnum valve covers? I've got a pair that can go.)

Leanna,

No problem, just glad I could help out.

Are they the OEM style valve covers or aftermarket?

Jeremy

< wavin at my new friend dustman 70 > :-D Great you made it here!!! You'll love this place.

Jeremy, they're just factory OEM Magnum valve covers currently painted Hemi orange. I can get you some pics.

Thanks to all for checking out the QR Code blob and making sure it does what it's supposed to. :-D

-
Back