Snake !

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Guy at work got sick of the rest rooms always being full when it was brake time . So one day he got ther before any one and set up a rubber snake up at the far end of the stalls with a string so it would pull though all the stalls ............... Brake time comes as always he gos in and there all full agin ................ Well he yells snake and pulls the string ......9 grown men run out of the rest room with ther pants down ...The 10th guy didnt even move . And ask If you had the time to set this up how come you didnt go then ? .............the guy said I dont know ? The guy in the stall said ..... I know why it was funny as hell but you may want to run as he steps out .... THe guy Asks why .... Cuz your holdin that rubber snake and there are 9 pissed off guys behind you .......

Dang man............ Asa, do you know what a relay is ?''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I do.................................................................. :D

I made this one up myself a few year back :D........

So Asa, Do you know what a relay is ? :D

-
Back