Sniper EFI with bouchillion help

-

MoparMark91

Reaction score
Hey guys so I had recently got a deal on a Holley sniper EFI, after the install and running I will say I do love it and it works great but I do have one question. Has anyone paired it with the bouchillion lockdown system at all? I currently run the bouchillion kickdown and I had to leave off the throttle adapter that it comes with cause it does not fit as the throttle couldn't go full due to adapter piece hitting the throttle bracket. Is anyone running the sniper EFI with bouchillion and if so could u post pictures for help? Also is the throttle adapter really necessary for the carb?

Hey guys so I had recently got a deal on a Holley sniper EFI, after the install and running I will say I do love it and it works great but I do have one question. Has anyone paired it with the bouchillion lockdown system at all? I currently run the bouchillion kickdown and I had to leave off the throttle adapter that it comes with cause it does not fit as the throttle couldn't go full due to adapter piece hitting the throttle bracket. Is anyone running the sniper EFI with bouchillion and if so could u post pictures for help? Also is the throttle adapter really necessary for the carb?

Hello MoparMark91,
If you have Facebook you can post your question here.
Holley Sniper EFI owners and Tech
Hope this helps...
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.

-
Back