Snorkel scoop benifts?

-
hes 17 this yr and he help me build the 340 thats in the 70 duster...he drove it 1 time before i had surgery last yr. but i told him this yr its all him.and hes been at me every chance he get to go out to the shop and work on something.....he can ride motor bikes,raceing 4 wheelers,drive a dump truck about 3wks ago he had some old tires on his own car he got 2 took them off and changed the tires in the shop by him self....now when i say changed i mean took the tire rim off the car took my spoons for the dump truck and took them off the rim put the other 2 on and went and bal. them..he will try or do anything if he think he can.....he plans to go to tenn. tech :profilel: for heavy eq. repair cause of the dump that we have.... good luck with school and and keep working on the hot rod keeps you out of trouble thats why i try to keep him working...

hes 17 this yr and he help me build the 340 thats in the 70 duster...he drove it 1 time before i had surgery last yr. but i told him this yr its all him.and hes been at me every chance he get to go out to the shop and work on something.....he can ride motor bikes,raceing 4 wheelers,drive a dump truck about 3wks ago he had some old tires on his own car he got 2 took them off and changed the tires in the shop by him self....now when i say changed i mean took the tire rim off the car took my spoons for the dump truck and took them off the rim put the other 2 on and went and bal. them..he will try or do anything if he think he can.....he plans to go to tenn. tech :profilel: for heavy eq. repair cause of the dump that we have.... good luck with school and and keep working on the hot rod keeps you out of trouble thats why i try to keep him working...

Same teenage years as me. We started working on the duster when I was 15. Dad told me if I would work and finance the build he would guide me. It took three years but was worth it. I am def gonna stay in school and get some type of degree, but I cant promise the not getting into trouble part. I always seem to find it after all the working and school is done. But its all in good fun until someone gets cuffed..

-
Back