Snorkel Scoop Mounting Stud Replacement

-

Kevindc

Reaction score
I just received a scoop for my Dart and one of the mounting studs is broken off. Anyone know how I go about replacing it? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks I wondered if they just screwed in but wanted to ask first so as not make anything worse. Very little left so I'll might need to drill and use an ezout.

I just got 8 new studs that were supposed to be for this scoop but do not fit. The end that screws into the scoop is too small. The threaded side is good (10x24) but the scoop side needs to be slightly bigger. Any ideas on where I can find the right studs?

Thanks

That looks like it might be the right one, hard to tell. Been trying to find something online but so far no luck.

Okay, thought I looked at Year One but guess not. They have 2 for A-bodies MT124 & MT129. Hard to tell size difference in picture, think I got the MT129. Guess I'll get the other one and see if it fits.

I'm going to have to work something else out. $5.00 stud and $12.00 to ship and I don't even know if it would work.

Also try dante's mopar parts( that's where mine came from ). Still don't know why they are so pricey.

-
Back