Snow Dogs!

-
Im so not looking forward to winter.

The dogs look like they dig it,i can barely get mine out in it,fraid to get his feet wet i guess.

Im so not looking forward to winter.

The dogs look like they dig it,i can barely get mine out in it,fraid to get his feet wet i guess.

They dig it, literally, lol. Of course they have "4 Paw Drive". :-D Doesn't bother me a bit with the Ramcharger either. I idled right out of a 2.5' snowdrift. :) My old 4Runner would've been stuck hard.

They dig it, literally, lol. Of course they have "4 Paw Drive". :-D Doesn't bother me a bit with the Ramcharger either. I idled right out of a 2.5' snowdrift. :) My old 4Runner would've been stuck hard.
This will be the first winter in 10 yrs without my Dakota,had to buy a Jeep so
i could get the kid in it,i'll be relearning winter driving and i know this Jeep
wont do what the ol truck would!

That's awesome, they're really lovin it :-D

Can't believe how much snow you have already :munky2:

This will be the first winter in 10 yrs without my Dakota,had to buy a Jeep so
i could get the kid in it,i'll be relearning winter driving and i know this Jeep
wont do what the ol truck would!

What year, make and model of Jeep? Jeeps really are incredible with the right tires.... :cheers:

That's awesome, they're really lovin it :-D

Can't believe how much snow you have already :munky2:

Powder city too. I sprayed my shovel with PAM and it was a breeze. :-D Yeah man, this is early. We usually get out big storms starting in November and out to May. :-D This stuff is super light, high altitude stuff. :read2:

What year, make and model of Jeep? Jeeps really are incredible with the right tires.... :cheers:

Powder city too. I sprayed my shovel with PAM and it was a breeze. :-D Yeah man, this is early. We usually get out big storms starting in November and out to May. :-D This stuff is super light, high altitude stuff. :read2:

99 Grand Cherokee w/the Quadra Drive.Havent gotten a feel for it yet,think im still used to the truck.We havent had a good snow here yet,but its all over the place in a good rain.

99 Grand Cherokee w/the Quadra Drive.Havent gotten a feel for it yet,think im still used to the truck.We havent had a good snow here yet,but its all over the place in a good rain.

I never had a GC but it may be your tires. Also, check your track bar. 8)

We got 22" in Parker...............I hate this ****.

Snow Dawgs!! Last year...........8)
The pic of our Rottie was on the local news!

lex1.jpg

Vin1.jpg

John1.jpg

We got 22" in Parker...............I hate this ****.

I'm a flannel wearing Northerner. I love this stuff and it's fluffy, lol.:cheers: :-D My RC eats this **** for breakfast and I don't get cold easy. My stat is set for 60 and I'm fine.

The only problem I have is drivers with no experience in this stuff. They can kill people with their ignorance.

BTW, since I just got a job, I may turn it up to 65 in celebration. :-D

Snow Dawgs!! Last year...........8)
The pic of our Rottie was on the local news!

Like I said in another thread, your rottie is awesome! Mine are mixed and i can only hope that they don't have the health problems that purebreds have.

What a great pic and so typical of a rott. Nose in and ready for the challenge!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Like I said in another thread, your rottie is awesome! Mine are mixed and i can only hope that they don't have the health problems that purebreds have.

What a great pic and so typical of a rott. Nose in and ready for the challenge!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks man, he really loves that weather! He eats about 10 gallons! I can't stand it. I hate winter!:angry7:
I didn't want to step on anyones thread or I would have thanked you sooner!
Good Luck with your new job!!:cheers:

vin2.jpg

My dog Macy just before last years snow storm hit Portland. 2" is an event here, that storm left 2 feet at my front door.

PICT0037.jpg

Thanks man, he really loves that weather! He eats about 10 gallons! I can't stand it. I hate winter!:angry7:
I didn't want to step on anyones thread or I would have thanked you sooner!
Good Luck with your new job!!:cheers:

Thank you 64Dart! What a tank he is! Merlin is about 120 lbs. but he's very "leggy". I'm 5'11" and the top of his head is even with the bottom of my belt. Merlin gets 3 cups in the morning and three cups at night, how much does your rottie get? :read2:

Here's Merlin... He's a rescued mix. :)

What sup Merlin mah man!!!!!
Looks like a happy pup!!:happy10:

Our Beagle was our rescue. Vinnie the Rott let him in the yard and wouldn't let him leave, best of friends!! 1 of his eyes was injured and malnorished when he arrived. Don't have a clue where he came from but great hunting blood line.:read2:

What sup Merlin mah man!!!!!
Looks like a happy pup!!:happy10:

Our Beagle was our rescue. Vinnie the Rott let him in the yard and wouldn't let him leave, best of friends!! 1 of his eyes was injured and malnorished when he arrived. Don't have a clue where he came from but great hunting blood line.:read2:

That's freakin' great! I read about it in another thread and what a bonus! They are both crashed as I write this.... :-D Merlin has a much thinner coat than Maximus but he does just fine. It's about 27F and I was playing with him for about an hour and he never shivered. 8)

Thank you 64Dart! What a tank he is! Merlin is about 120 lbs. but he's very "leggy". I'm 5'11" and the top of his head is even with the bottom of my belt. Merlin gets 3 cups in the morning and three cups at night, how much does your rottie get? :read2:

Last time at vet he was 145 and kept putting his leg off the back of scale cheating. (He knew he wouldn't get McD's on the way home)
When I saw his weight I bout u know whated!
Vet said with his skate boarding (yes, skateboarding) injury on his hind hip he had to lose some weight. He now gets 2 cups morning & 2 at 3pm. Those pics at 145#'s give or take 5. He's now 135 and has been taking over Fern's restore thread with Lex!!:-D

Hey I just popped 1000 posts with ya!
When do they send the girls over?:cheers:

Well since we're posting dogs frollicking in the white stuff. Just remember don't eat the "yellow" snow. This was a couple days ago, we'll see how he likes it when there's a couple feet in the back yard.

Terry

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Hey I just popped 1000 posts with ya!
When do they send the girls over?:cheers:

I'm still waiting.... lol!

Well since we're posting dogs frollicking in the white stuff. Just remember don't eat the "yellow" snow. This was a couple days ago, we'll see how he likes it when there's a couple feet in the back yard.

Terry

He'll back up for minute until you get your Sorels on and go out with him. :-D He's By-Tor and the Snow dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poPCStBHfmI

-
Back