Snow in s TX

-

BWDart

Reaction score
Dang snow moved here from WA but it followed me!

20171208_070609.jpg

Woke up to 17 degrees here in Cincinnati. Hit the remote start on my pick up and it was nice and toasty by the time I pulled out of the drive way.

The Great White North is still green where I live, Ontario :)

I am fine with the cold but I despise snow. Here in the Midwest they still use salt on the roads so it DESTROYS cars. The salt stays in the road in some form until March usually so I am spending a ton of money at the car wash.

everything white here in Alabama and still snowing and weren't suppose even get any here. Now they are saying it will keep up until 3 pm. Temp is right at freezing.

everything white here in Alabama and still snowing and weren't suppose even get any here. Now they are saying it will keep up until 3 pm. Temp is right at freezing.

Weather channel shows snow from Houston all the way up thru Carolinas, pretty wide swath!! But lets face it, for us guys in the Deep South, winter is or best time of the year to enjoy our cars!!! It will be high of 60 Sat!!!!! ha

We had just a dusting of snow yesterday morning, but it's been typical temps for NW Illinois this time of year, teen's at night and 20's in the day.

i am in a 1-3 inch pass for tomorrow !!! Filled the extra fuel cans, and cleaned out the snowblower carbThank god we get less on the coast.

We got 6 inches in Georgia today. Winter Wonderland for sure. Lost power for 7 hours. Fired up the generator for the Amish heater, fridge,lights, wifi, and of course TV!!

Here is was at 10:30 this morning.

Snow.jpg

I remember when it snowed in Dallas, my god most of those people couldn't drive in it. LOL

-
Back