Snowboarders?

-

LeftCoastJeff

Rubberking
Reaction score
Do you "challenge gravity"??:toothy10:

I usually go 1 time a year, the slopes are 4-5 hours away.

Right now the weather is looking good, yesterday the forecast was for 38F, today the front moved a little south and 31F high, Woo Hoo!!!!

Anybody older than their car and still doing crazy chit like me??

50 and feelin it, feelin like I gotta go..... Fri.

Most of you, are up to your necks in the white stuff:angry7:, I gotta drive to get there.

Shwoosh,:bootysha:

LCjeff

Haven't been in a few years.

I liked going to Utah and dropping 20 feet to a nice steep wide carving face after a nice storm.

56 and been boarding for quite a few years. We like to ski and board every chance we get. Usually ski 1/2 the day and board the other half. Gotta admit I still ride pretty fast but sure not as aggresivley as I did a few years ago!

My thoughts have gone that direction too, though I can only expect Sierra Cement with a dusting on top....keeps me on my toes and out of the trees.:snakeman:

Looks like the warm part of this storm is slowly moving south, and the cold air is winning from the north.:cheers:

Did you stop for some reason?

LCjeff

56 and been boarding for quite a few years. We like to ski and board every chance we get. Usually ski 1/2 the day and board the other half. Gotta admit I still ride pretty fast but sure not as aggresivley as I did a few years ago!

I can't imagine NOT going.

Had given up the double boards, my ankles couldn't take it.:angry7:

LCjeff

I'm closing in on 50 and its still well worth the trip to Utah from NJ. When you see 5 "Danger! - Experts Only! - Cliff Area!" signs in Utah its sure to be an exciting ride down.

Attachments

• IMG_2596.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 47
I use to go all the time. But then I did live in Phelan and was only 10 Min away from the slopes. Have not been in a few years. Been going out to Glamis in the winters instead.

-
Back