Snowing in Minnesota

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Heavy wet snow this morning, though thankfully none of it stuck. I have been waiting for a dry day for almost a week to get my Dart into storage. Now it's just sitting in the garage, waiting for a dry day. It's only going to be a high of 42 on Saturday, but I think I will drive it to work one last time this year. Sigh.

Looking at the back 40. (well ... the back 2 1/2 anyway.)
View attachment Snow.jpg

Saw a few stray flakes up here north of you. Mostly rain, but then I live about a block away from the big lake. I don't know about over the hill though sometimes we can have two different types of weather by the lake and over the hill.
36 degrees here. Real windy too.

Saw a few stray flakes up here north of you. Mostly rain, but then I live about a block away from the big lake. I don't know about over the hill though sometimes we can have two different types of weather by the lake and over the hill.
36 degrees here. Real windy too.

I used to run the Ward's Auto Center on top of the hill, and I lived in Lakeside. Sometimes I would drive out of a blizzard and find only rain at my house. The lake keeps things a lot more temperate. Warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.

We've hit into the 80s the past couple days here in Central IL. Supposed to be in the mid 50s and rain for the next couple days. Guess we've just about shot our Indian Summer load.

Temp has been going down all day here in northern Wi. They say down in
the 20's here at night. For the next few days. Highs only in the upper 30's
and lower 40's.
Happy haloween? More like Merry fricken Christmas!
I can't complain. I did have the Duster out last sunday. Highs were in the
60's.
Thats the latest I've ever had it out.
It's coming guys. that four letter word we all despise. SNOW. IIRRGH, as
Charlie Brown would say.

Attachments

• winter train.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 122
We got more up in the Sierra mountains, here in California, than you got in Minnesota.
They will love for you to help them shovel out.
Wintertime vacation in Lake Tahoe?

82 Today in Tampa.:glasses7:.I used to go to Warroad Mn to Marvin Windows and they always made the trip in the damn middle of Winter...Once I would of liked to have gone in the Summer...

-
Back