So a Guy Walks into a Bar...

-
So the prospector had been in the mine for weeks and decides to go to town. He enters the local bar and tells the bartender I want a room, the nastiest ***** you have and a case of bottled beer. There is a knock on the door, he opens it and sees the nasties ***** he had ever seen with a case of bottled beer under arm. She walks over to the bed bends over and lifts her dress.
The prospector says no I want to have a beer first and she replies yes don't you want to open it?

Philo Cramer of FEAR told that joke at the show at KPFK radio station, recorded and later released as "FEAR: Live for the Record"
We were part of the crowd of 'literally 10's of people' at the show, and got him to use one of our friend's names for the tough girl - Judy
You can hear it between "Foreign Policy" and "Gimme Some Action" at about 30:45 :)

Little billy kept trying to put his hands up the dress on the mannequins at the department store, finally mom got sick of it and said "Billy don't you know women got teeth up there your gonna get your darn fingers bit off if you don't quit that."
Later in Billy's teenage years his girlfriend got fed up with Billy. "Billy all my girlfriends are doing it but you wont touch me down there what gives" Billy says, " your not fooling me Sally I know good and well you got teeth down there and if I stick my hand down there your gonna bite me!" Sally got fed up and pulled up her dress and pulled down her Panties. "look Billy there aint no god dam teeth!!" Billy replied "Well, hell Sally with the condition of them gums it aint no wonder ya got no teeth!

-
Back