So close... but it's NOT running

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
You guys helped me technically, and emotionally, during my engine build up. I shared all the trails and tribulations I experienced sorting it out. I finally get her running. WooHoo! :cheers: Then I decide to install the scattershield....

The car sits on 4 jackstands in my garage, the transmission in a puddle of 90W, waiting for Lakewood to respond with my request to purchase an adapter collar for my bearing retainer and the proper Z bar pivot ball.

I at one point I was joking about mounting snow tires....

Enjoy your holiday weekend gang. I'm headed off to Lead East for the party in Joisey this weekend. It should sufficently depress me thinking about my almost finished car that I had hoped on bringing there and cruising the grounds with open headers :x

Tonight, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a nice chunk of steak on the B-B-Q... :D

Feel bad. I know the feeling, the anticipation and the let down. You'll get there. When it finally comes together your gona feel GREAT :salut:

Yeah, just drink a few beers with that BBQ. Everything will be just fine. Remember, good things come to those who wait. :salut:

GotDart said:
Yeah, just drink a few beers with that BBQ. Everything will be just fine. Remember, good things come to those who wait. :salut:

Only 1 beer (I don't usually drink) along with about a foot of Hawian Sausage, a bucket of grilled vegetables, and a piece of Filet Mingon the size of my fist.

Ummmm...... What Hot Rod?

-
Back