So little respect for people's stuff....

-
I don't understand any of it either. I'm 57 years old and when I was young., you didn't dare give an elder the evil eye.
Now these pukes try to get all hard looking. lmao I just look at them and tell them you better get you eyeballs off me. They curl up like the wimps they truly are. lol

When I grew up, it was Yes Mam'm and no Sir.

I have had my beautiful 75 Pontiac Grandville Brougham convertible keyed, the top slashed and a door purposely pushed open into it by a lowlife, fat-assed woman who was with her 6` 4" 320 lb stupid *** son. I saw that one from the window of a restaurant. I ran outside and told her I saw what she did to my car. I gave her quite a diatribe yelling how disrespectful of other people's nice property that was. Her son didn't say a word because he could see how angry I was.There are disrespectful people and there are mean, jealous, low esteem people that do this. May they get their reward in hell.

It's parenting. The scum bags living off of us set their lazy asses on the couch and let the swimming pool or cell phones do the parenting. They have no idea where their kids are most the day. And the more kids the better the pay.

I'm afraid this kind of disrespectful behavior towards people, properties and rights is not going to get better any time soon. Saw on the local neighborhood forum and repeatedly people posting theft, vandalism and assault on persons is just on the rise. Sheriff's office posted on there saying it is predominantly younger people committing these acts. I am sure their parents are so proud of them.

Maybe a lack of law enforcement may be a factor and the size of our communities (so much larger than ever before-less chance of getting caught).

Yeah, they said at the last community meeting that our population density is a huge factor in our crime rate. And it's ever growing like you said.

Parking lot door and shopping cart dings are disrespect.

Keying is blatant hostility, possibly directed.

I am sorry to hear about your SRT. It sucks that people can be vindictive to others property. Heres some tales of this **** that happened to me.

Had some crazy **** happen to a 1988 Dodge Daytona shelby I owned back when they were new. All 4 tires got ice picked. ******* 225/50VR15 goodyear gatorbacks. They were $230 each in 1990!!! I am a young guy barely 20 trying to save money to put myself thru school while working to make a car payment had a $1K deductible to afford the insurance, so it didnt cover the tires. Had to pony up the cash and deal with it. Small S&L loan. Got that fixed, and payed off.

About a year later I am working at an autobody shop. The shop painter guy had an identical t top Daytona, same color etc, except it was a pacifica. I came out of work, somebody had poured paint stripper on my car. Melted taillights, spoiler, bumper, sheetmetal now has bare flaking paint. I was pissed. Found out later that this dude that had the Pacifica used to cheat on his ole lady. He wasnt at work that day probably off somewhere ******* someone else other than his wife. Bet his wife did it, but was prob a case of mistaken vehicle identity.

Then I am visiting a friend one evening, some yahoos come down the street taking aim at sideview mirrors with a baseball bat. Pow!! There goes the drivers side mirror. I get that fixed. About a year after that, somebody keyed the passenger side front to back. I got that fixed. Then after that i sold the car. I really loved it. Great car, never gave me any trouble ever, but I just had enough. Bought a rusty 71 Chevy C/10 to drive. Not sure if it was people I may have rubbed the wrong way, or if it was just a case of people wanting to **** with a nice car out of jealousy. Back then i was living at home, parents had a 1 car garage, and i had to park it on the street, so yeah I had enough. Maybe it was just karma I dunno.

The 69 notch my son and I will complete for him WILL be kept in the garage at my house. Wife and I agreed to help him buy a fwd shitbox for school and work when the time comes for him to drive so his barracuda doesnt get left in a parking lot where it can get fucked with by jealous **** heads. When he gets old enough to buy a house and it has a garage to keep his cuda in, then he is welcome to take it home.

Bought my 2007 mustang GT brand new about 3 years before I married wife #2. First day I had it, a girlfriend of mine I had been dating for awhile and I drove out of town in my new car to get a bite to eat. Some ****** keys it in the parking lot. Had I seen it happen I probably woulda been in jail for murder because I woulda shot the ******.

Dude they are everywhere.

Last edited:
That's why I drive a 30 year old Bronco, nobody looks at it with envy.
My best friend has a '71 GMC C10, beater truck, been his daily for over 20 years. He's in drive thru one day, waiting for his lunch, vagrant walks up and asks him for money cause he's down on his luck. My buddy says to him" Man I'm down on my luck too, look at the shitbox I drive!" Vagrant steps back, looks at the truck, shakes his head and walks away.

Not intending to, fell asleep over at a girlfriend's apartment, where my '63 Pontiac Grand Prix was parked on the street. Next morning, going out to work, had four flats.

Moparmat2000 that's got to be the worst luck of anyone person when it comes to cars and vandalism I've ever heard of. I do not feel so bad about my luck anymore. Lol. It's got to be jealous shitty people that are doing this stuff to hard working individuals.

Yeah, it's so fucked up it almost doesnt seem possible. All to one friggin car. Bought the car December 1988 as a demo. Sold it in june of 1992. Had it about 3.5 years. Maybe living 10 minutes west of N.Y.C. back then in an urban environment also had something to do with it. People out that way sucked back then. I bet it's worse now.

I bought another 88 shelby T top car in 1999 out of a salvage yard, collected up all the pieces to restore it. Lost interest in it. It currently sits in the corner of my shop with parts boxes piled on top of it. Maybe one day I will finish it.

Last edited:
I used to daily drive an old amc spirit. Lived in the ghetto and would go out there many mornings to go to work and the doors would be opened, glove box opened and rummaged through. Change in the ash tray gone except the pennies. Lol, never once was it keyed, tires flattened or damaged. I guess it is all timing and place.

Sorry about your car. I've had it done twice to me. It does suck. One of the times it was
on my ragtop Challenger the other it was on a new SRT Caliber.

I think the biggest suck of it is, not knowing why or who. Then worrying that when it's fixed next week, when or if it will happen again. The car will be put up for the year after it gets fixed and my wife will go back to driving an economy hooptie to work, church, etc. Other than nice dryer days. I have been eyeballing the srt calibers. Not too shabby looking of a car, affordable for sure, plus can fit our dog in it to pack around to the pet friendly stores.

Being that you will find your SRT caliber used nowadays since they have not made them in years, and the fact that they are a turbo 4 banger, your gonna have to look really hard to find one that's NOT beat to ****.

Never had one vandalized, yet. Key word is yet. My biggest problem is people stealing stuff out of it, and using my bed for a trash can. Can't go to the races without coming home with a bunch of beer cans and bottles, and I don't drink.

Last year my older son was taking the garbage can out to the curb late at night. As he opens the gate he can see someone sitting in our ranger. He at first thinks its his brother, but realizes he saw him in the house just before going to move garbage cans. As he gets closer he realizes it's one of the crackheads neighbors. At the same time the crackhead realizes he's been caught. Lol. He jumps out of the truck, actually closes the door and bolts off down the road.

Back then in our urban environment my buddy had a nice stereo ripped off out of his car once. Somebody told him to epoxy razor blades to the back of the next one he installed to teach the next thief a lesson. Nope he wanted to catch the next unlucky bastard. Epoxied fish hooks the back of the next stereo. So this dumb bastard tries to steal it, gets poked by a fish hook. Tries to jerk his hands out and sets about a dozen hooks in both hands. Hes there all night hangin half out of the car. My friend finds him in the morning, and calls the police. Has to unbolt the damn thing so the cops can take this guy to the hospital get the radio removed from his hands. Early 1980s. This was back in the day when they would steal pioneer shaft radios with cassette decks, and people werent sue happy yet.

Lol, nowadays if you put in an anti theft device like that, you'd be lucky not to be liable for injuries. Like you said though, we are living in a lawsuit happy world. Where you got to warn people not to eat tide pods and coffee is hot.

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard.
I guess if you only hang out at church that would make sense. Live in the world more, it’s exciting.

Jake

Not intending to, fell asleep over at a girlfriend's apartment, where my '63 Pontiac Grand Prix was parked on the street. Next morning, going out to work, had four flats.

Her other boyfriend I am sure.

-
Back