So long for now

-

Floorman

Reaction score
Well I am officially moparless again.I had a guy who wanted the Valiant more than I did and I let it go.My brother in law is trying to talk me into another Challenger like I used to have but I have other priorities at the moment.When I get this tax bill taken care of I will be back.I will probably still pop in once in awhile tho.
I have enjoyed my time here and feel this is THE best site.
Take care all
Mike

I hope all goes well Mike, Pop in when you get the time and good luck on your search and getting things in order
I have enjoyed your time here, so don't be gone to long.
I am sure you can handle what ever it is that will keep you away for a while
Keep us updated
Mike.

There Are No Requirements That You Own A Mopar, Your Wisdom Counts More. Hurry Back And Do Drop In Often!

mike, stick around, theres still plenty to talk about, just because your a little short on mopars, that dont mean anything, we love mopar people, and all there input, so hang out brother and let the good times roll...........on

Doug

Mike, thanks for being a great addition to the site and for your support on the Young Guns contest! Don't stay away too long and keep in touch when you can ... you'll be missed.

Holy smoke Mike! I just returned and now you're leaving. Is it something I said? ;)

I know you have to do what you have to do. All my best and look forward to seeing you around on your next visit.

-
Back