So Long Grumpy Cat

-
Shop cats love being involved ...

Speck is a lover of bodywork -- especially chasing my detail mini files -- so she's on my bench a lot.

View attachment 1715337520

Only a cat could find a cast iron intake a suitable pillow ... Meet The Stig:View attachment 1715337521 View attachment 1715337522

Speck again on the right with Daisy, her and The Stig's mom.View attachment 1715337525

The 'new' formal Shop Mascot (taking over from Sox and Martin) is one of the Insiders. Facebook and Instagram followers know #TheWorldFamousChevyCat ...

View attachment 1715337536
I found him like this after walking in for lunch; the bag he had been attacking all that morning apparently won the battle. Crashed on his nose ...
These are cool pics.. love the one with the paw on the valve cover :)

These are cool pics.. love the one with the paw on the valve cover :)

Thanks @RSie! This one is one of my personal favorites of Speck. I had to dig it up.
30261018_10155613199813512_5657928489681027072_n.jpg

Thanks @RSie! This one is one of my personal favorites of Speck. I had to dig it up.
View attachment 1715337576
That's a seriously cool pic! That should be hung on a wall somewhere. I run a photography biz on the side, and I could clean that up for you in lightroom to be good enough to get a decent print (and no, I'm not looking for money). Sorry all, for kind of going off the original post.

That's a seriously cool pic! That should be hung on a wall somewhere. I run a photography biz on the side, and I could clean that up for you in lightroom to be good enough to get a decent print (and no, I'm not looking for money). Sorry all, for kind of going off the original post.

Thanks for the offer doll but it was taken with my rather crappy cell phone's 3.2 mp camera.

You ROCK! Thank you!!! Saved ...
I went all old school sepia toned, with a heavy vignetting, while I'm waiting for the chicken to get done. Again, I can do much better with the original file, rather than a very low res internet copy.

Cudachick-1-2.jpg

Shop cats love being involved ...

Speck is a lover of bodywork -- especially chasing my detail mini files -- so she's on my bench a lot.

View attachment 1715337520

Only a cat could find a cast iron intake a suitable pillow ... Meet The Stig:View attachment 1715337521 View attachment 1715337522

Speck again on the right with Daisy, her and The Stig's mom.View attachment 1715337525

The 'new' formal Shop Mascot (taking over from Sox and Martin) is one of the Insiders. Facebook and Instagram followers know #TheWorldFamousChevyCat ...

View attachment 1715337536
I found him like this after walking in for lunch; the bag he had been attacking all that morning apparently won the battle. Crashed on his nose ...
I bet your cats have seen some awesome art being created

Sorry I took this thread into a right turn. RIP Grumpy Cat.. gave me so many laughs with the memes you created.

-
Back