So my 340 turned out to be.......

-
Hog wash. That's what's wrong with our society today. Everybody wantin to sue over somethin.
Yep. And what will you get? A judgement, at best.Then you have to collect on it. And if the op would have just crawled under the car with a flashlight, like he should have BEFORE he purchased the car to verify it was a 340 it would have never happened. Why is it always the OTHER guys fault? Another problem with the world today, no one ever accepts responsibility for there own actions.....

There are good deals, there are bad deals. As long as you learned from it, move ahead. I know that not one of us here hasn't been lied to at least once, or B.S.'d once or twice. Enjoy the car and build it how you want it.:coffee2:

Yep. And what will you get? A judgement, at best.Then you have to collect on it. And if the op would have just crawled under the car with a flashlight, like he should have BEFORE he purchased the car to verify it was a 340 it would have never happened. Why is it always the OTHER guys fault? Another problem with the world today, no one ever accepts responsibility for there own actions.....

As I've stated already I do accept part of the blame. It was too good of a deal to wait and research.

As I've stated already I do accept part of the blame. It was too good of a deal to wait and research.

Other than the bad deal by misrepresentation, you're not out much. The 340 is more lore and legend. The 318 can be built to be every bit as formidable....moreso if you stroke it. Don't sweat it dude. You have a GOOD engine.

I grew up in Saginaw, I'm over in North Richland Hills these days, but I still get out that way quite a bit my family still lives there.

You've landed amongst friends, and the absolute best place to get your questions answered. :-k

If you need something, you can find it here at a fair price. If you can't, it probably doesn't exist anymore.:D

We do breakfast every Saturday at 7AM at Joe's on Denton Hwy.:coffee2:

Attachments

• IMG_1257.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 95
-
Back