So nice to see two big money races 40 miles from my house.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Flyer release this week.

IMG_1898.jpeg

What is the start of your season up there ? It would be nice to see a post that one of these 3 races you take home the money, I am thinking the June race will be yours :thumbsup:

They are scheduled to open up the end of March. Chassis certs, flea market, and test n tune. Followed by several test n tunes. I haven’t seen a complete schedule yet

They are scheduled to open up the end of March. Chassis certs, flea market, and test n tune. Followed by several test n tunes. I haven’t seen a complete schedule yet
We should all get together somewhere between PA and Al and do some racing together.

Quit messing around John and take that money home!

Between how my knees are and my overall physical condition I don’t know if I have a 7-8 round race day in me. Pretty hard to improve your condition when it hurts to even walk to your mail box. But we’ll try.

We should all get together somewhere between PA and Al and do some racing together.

I know it’s not towards Al but I haven’t made a Mopar race in years. I would like to make it to Dragway42 or Norwalks

Between how my knees are and my overall physical condition I don’t know if I have a 7-8 round race day in me. Pretty hard to improve your condition when it hurts to even walk to your mail box. But we’ll try.
The love of drag racing and adrenaline will take care of you.

I heard that one is an awesome Mopar event. It’s on my bucket list one day.

It’s very much a fun event. I see this year they have increased the purses, and are having a heads up race added too.
The road getting into the place is ultra cool. You wind through the Daniel Boone national forest for 3 or 4 miles.

I didn’t notice it till someone mentioned it but this will be broadcast on Motormania. I did good at Michael’s St Patrick’s Day race in Virginia years ago and my son Matt was watching at home routing me on.

-
Back