So padro calls me one day

-
Very nice! I am going to be doing my first bodywork and paint next fall/winter. Hopefully it turns out as nice as what yours did. Those torque thrusts look good! MUCH more attitude than those ralleys

Very nice! I am going to be doing my first bodywork and paint next fall/winter. Hopefully it turns out as nice as what yours did. Those torque thrusts look good! MUCH more attitude than those ralleys
Thanks ! It took a lot, I mean a lot of priming and blocking to get it that straight, but my teacher wouldn't accept anything less but now I'm glad I put all the extra hours in it.

It's about time for my 71 to get some body treatment. I need to find me a friend around here with a shop and some skills to show me how it's done. Great work! The gold with black looks sweet.

It is the factory color, paint code Y6, depends where you go, some call it Golden Haze Irid, some call it Gold Poly, I guess one name is Dodge, the other Plymouth but same code

Thanks, I like that color gold a lot. I`m thinking of doing my car again and looking for alternative "golds" to go with. Your car looks great , excellent work! :thumbup:

-
Back