So padro calls me one day

-

harleydodge1

Reaction score
LOT OF PICS
So my buddy Padro calls me one day and asks if he can use my shop for the weekend to pull the motor and change some freeze plugs in a Dart he bought. I say sure bring it on over. Well one thing led to another and almost one year to the day Padro rolls out in his new car. This is the first time he has done paint and body work. I know just enough to get us in trouble but it came out great. I don't think i have seen anyone more proud than Padro when it was done. So here are some pics of the rebuild. Please leave some comments for Padro but remember this is his first rebuild. By the way he got the nickname Padro when we found a title with the previous owners name on it in the car, it was Padro.
GREAT JOB PADRO

DSCF1327.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1366.jpg

DSCF1367.jpg

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1376.jpg

DSCF1378.jpg

DSCF1381.jpg

First time doing this? That looks like great work! Let's see some interior pics.
C

Sweet! Good Job Pedro! I hope you got free beer for a year. Lol :-D
That was pretty nice of you!

Outstanding job a big thumbs up, And what a good freind you are for the use of the shop, So a big thumbs up for you to

Looks great! Oh, and I want your shop :-D

Yup,me too! Beats the heck out of a single car garage!

The car looks great too! Awesome first time results...

I bet he's hooked.

A few more pics
The first one is when a cutoff wheel blewup on him. We were lucky that all he got was a bruise.
The second one is pulling it out of my so called paint booth. The paint was still wet.

DSCF1383.jpg

DSCF1641.jpg

DSCF1643.jpg

Now I'm confused....is padro or pedro:) Really nice work on your car. Looks really good and it's your first build? Good job!!

-
Back