So upset with my wife she is killing me here

-
I have a beautiful wife and a sweet little boy, wouldn't trade them for anything. As a matter of fact they are on my profile pic, not a car. BUT, I still get the same complaining about how much I spend on my cars. So that's why I made a "secret" paypal account to order from. I have so much crap she don't know what's new and what's not. I wish I was like some of you guys that has a wife that would go into the shop every once in a while. I can't even get her into my car!!

I will start the bidding at 25.

Thanks Pete! But John's awesome and secretive car part-buying wife needs the glory of her own thread.

If you'll wear it, I can probably hook ya up with a shirt. PM me with your mailing address and size and I'll see what Miss Claus can shake up. :-D

Hey Leanna I need an engine block powder coated is that something you could handle if I got it shipped to you?

Hey Leanna I need an engine block powder coated is that something you could handle if I got it shipped to you?

I'll need to build a jig to suspend it in the oven (or find a roller stand with all metal wheels), but sure! I've been wanting to coat a block for a long time now.

2010-12-17183513.jpg

Here is why she didn't want me to buy anything........God I love this woman.

Awesome John. Was that the one you were trying to get from your friend?

-
Back