So, what did I miss?

-
Welcome back bud, I have a new job as well, I am building cabinets now
(residential, commercial stuff) so I have not been on as much. Glad to see you back and I wish you the best!

BTW, the tunnel ram is still on my work bench getting dusty...but I promise it will be on my 340 soon :glasses7:

Sometimes you just need a new perspective. Right?
Well, now that you're buried in snow, you'll have plenty of time for blowing the dust off that bad boy. (You wouldn't believe how much dust I blew off of it, but I sent the spiders for free. :D )

Am I to infer that cabin fever set in early this year?

Doing good Doc. Life is getting better by the day. Starting a new career that should give me that cushion that I've been needing. Got me a damn good woman by my side. Kids are out on their own and finally on a good path. Got some down sides, but it ain't nothing the old Rev can't deal with.

How the hell are you?

Thats good to hear you got **** going your way man ! Stuffs workin out for me here too . life moves on every day with or with out me lol I just got to try and keep up the best i can lmao .

Great to see you Kev! :-D Same old thing around here doll -- jobs in, jobs out ... Fall teardown season already underway and no rest for the wicked. (But you know all about THAT heh hehhhhhhh) Hope things go better for you with the new plan. Hugs to you and Deb!

Edit afterthought: I'm happier to have you back than I thought. I've really missed your skydiving kitty -- he's hilarious.

-
Back