so what I see is no body lives in North Dakota. Well let me tell you

-
No offense, but I will put up with locking my doors before I'll put up with all the snow and having to drive 50 miles to get to Kroger's.
It's all in what your willing to put up with I guess.

You know I've said the wife and I plan on moving out on some property in the next few years, but I always get a kick out of the attitude of the people who have or do.
since people never come out to places like that very often the property owner would probably be completely caught off guard by someone being there. We're at here in the city we know the crackheads are right outside our doors so guess what people are greeted with that we don't know? The same thing and we are very ready for them! With that said I've been very lucky not to have anybody get past that door I put there for their safety.
Oh yeah case in point when I went to go buy that old truck last week. The guy was obviously drinking and on one the night before when I was talking to him and he was going on about how out here in the sticks if you go to the wrong house someone will put a gun in your face and if you come here at the wrong time some will put a gun in your face. I couldn't stop rolling my eyes. So I get there the next morning and he's got a cup of coffee in his hand and I go after I was fully expecting a gun in my face and he brushed it off real quickly like oh yeah the neighbors... And went on to the truck. Just like I thought a lot of hot drunkin wind and just a nice guy who sold me a nice truck.

That said, if you're here and I don't know you, most likely a gunshot will be the last thing you hear.

-
Back