So what the heck did I buy..

-

grassy

Reaction score
Was told that it was for my disk brakes ..wish I had one of mine to compare..

Thought I could just move the hub stuff but there is a difference in hub height as well..

Anyone know what I bought ?

ian.

932213296_EDd4y-L.jpg

932213369_HWH75-L.jpg

Not sure...on the right it is a '74 dart.

I bought the one on the left before I got the car out storage...and since I am not up to speed I usually take folks word ..I verified wit the seller that it would work..stoopid me.

Ian.

If the one on the right is 74 model there is no hub to move. That rotor/hub is cast in one piece. If you told the seller you needed a rotor less the hub he sold you the only option which is a pre 73 rotor for K-H disc brakes.

Im not up on the front disc brake stuff yet(I havent got that far with the cuda yet) but I thought 73 and up was the same as the new one you got?? What is your bolt hole spacing on both of them? The old one looks like its an earlier version(same as mine) with the one piece hub and rotor.

Great.

I have contacted the sellar..I am curious to see what he says..there is a good chance I will have this up for sale soon :) I will smarten up soon..

Thanks
Ian.

Im not up on the front disc brake stuff yet(I havent got that far with the cuda yet) but I thought 73 and up was the same as the new one you got?? What is your bolt hole spacing on both of them? The old one looks like its an earlier version(same as mine) with the one piece hub and rotor.

Both are sbp. I pulled off the ones on the right ..the car was a '74 dart. It had te hub welded on..

There is more than an inch difference in width....forgetting about the hub.

Ian.

Confirmed....the router is for pre 73...

Props to the seller.. he is great..he has offered to exchange or refund..

Exchange it is..

Ian

-
Back