So.......

-
No, I have never been to that one, is it a good one? I am going to BIR my Brother works for Jonny Grey and a friend works for Ashley Force. So......you understand......I hope hahaha

The show is the biggest single one day car show in MN, awesome swap meet and no new car allowed. Also a big car cruise on saturday nite, about a 45 mile round trip and 150+ cars make the run. Are the Brainerd nats this weekend? I have been there one time and it kicked ***, being in the pits was the best part for me. Those 2 events always fall on the same weekend, oh well.......

Before I get myself to bed I would like to welcome you to the best site going :cheers:
Enjoy and yall have a great race next week end, She did good last week, or was that two week ago.
Well talk to ya again later :cheers: You are in good hands hear so enjoy 8)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! and you too

JON

The show is the biggest single one day car show in MN, awesome swap meet and no new car allowed. Also a big car cruise on saturday nite, about a 45 mile round trip and 150+ cars make the run. Are the Brainerd nats this weekend? I have been there one time and it kicked ***, being in the pits was the best part for me. Those 2 events always fall on the same weekend, oh well.......

Well dang! I NEED to go to that one!

Look at that, just joined and you have over 30 posts!! Still bored....:happy6:

Hey Mick, did you get that hood scoop mounted on your car yet? Can't wait to see it on there with your cop wheels!! Here is a pic of the scoop the day before I got it to you....8)

Picture 1340.jpg

Picture 1338.jpg

Keith, I'm in the process of mounting it now. I bought a hood off craigslist for 30.00. I cut the hood, and drilled the holes, I painted the underside of it flat black today, and will try to sand and paint the top tomorrow. My goal is to have it on by this weekend for the show/cruise in St. Paul this saturday night. Do you have any ideas on where to find some mounting posts for the front of the scoop?

-
Back