sold a car as is having issues now "maryland"

-
the guy i sold the car to has it up for sale on craigslist guess he found out he had nothing on me i just picked up a stack of bill for sales from the dmv in 17 cars sold this was a first o well live and learn

The ad says clear title in hand so it seems he completed the title transfer. I would print the ad just to cover you if he decides to sue later. If you read your ad and the new ad, they do differ on details of the car. Either way, it seems he doesn't want his money back now and is trying to sell the car for what he paid for it. And funny thing is he doesn't mention a thing about the amount of work it needed according to him.

looks like he is now trying to sell it and not disclosing what problems he knows about. Next buyer would win in court if he finds this thread.

I always give a tail light warranty. When I can't see the tail lights anymore, the warranty has expired.

Sounds like an outta sight warranty...... I like the 50/50 guarantee..... 50 feet or 50 minutes, whichever comes first.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but your ad does say "Everything works"

Is that not a true statement?

everything dose work he said car needs ball joints brakes tires and a brake line everything works meaning power windows locks etc

I've read all the post and it inspires me to ask two maybe three questions. #1) What auto manufacturer would name a car after something the doctor would stick up your backside?
#2) What kind of buyer would buy a car named after something the doctor would stick up your backside?
#3) How bigga old boy is he? He obviously is less informed than you on buying a used car. I'd say you may have to deal with him in court if he is really stupid but when i buy a car, new or used, there are NO warranties. Look it over good.

The Probe name came from a series of experimental/concepts that Ford had been building from about 1980 on.

Still, its a stupid name.

dont forget that ford was gonna replace the mustang with this car good thing they didnt

-
Back