Sold my 71 Demon...

-
I'm not blocked, sorry to disappoint you
Dan he probably put you on ignore.. i.e. he has you blocked...
I don't blame him, your hamster wheel gets quite ridiculous and I'm on The Verge myself. I'm just holding out hopes that you'll actually get a car....

Dan he probably put you on ignore.. i.e. he has you blocked...
I don't blame him, your hamster wheel gets quite ridiculous and I'm on The Verge myself. I'm just holding out hopes that you'll actually get a car....
Thanks for not giving up on me. I'm putting a serious effort into getting a car real soon.

Ahhhhhh, that’s why I can’t see #18! I put him on ignore after that last train wreck of a thread.

Shouldn't have been any red X's no reason for it.
Meh, you've kinda become like the boy who cried wolf

All those red exes you're seeing is people who simply do not believe you will ever find an A body your willing to open your wallet for

Meh, you've kinda become like the boy who cried wolf

All those red exes you're seeing is people who simply do not believe you will ever find an A body your willing to open your wallet for
I'm more than willing to open my wallet for a A body, in fact I've already located 2 A bodies to check out. I've been putting the effort into getting me one.

I'm more than willing to open my wallet for a A body, in fact I've already located 2 A bodies to check out. I've been putting the effort into getting me one.
Your talk is now very cheap...
We've been on this ride (Excuse the pun..) to long...
Check in when you have a car....

Looks like last driven in ‘96.

IMG_1183.png

IMG_1182.png

I know what your looking for, that`s why I said you would not buy it.
Your looking for the perfect car in your price range that does not exist
Not true, I've located 2 really nice duster's both under 25k. One's a 1974 duster that the owner swap out the 318 for a 340, it's just a little over a hours drive from me and it's a ac car too. The only one is a 1973 with a 318 and somebody removed the ac but that's no big deal

-
Back