Sold my car!

-
Why don't you go for the GT500 at 662 HP?

My son has one of the first month of production 2011 GT500 at 550 HP. One hell of a car!

The 5.0's aren't bad now at 440 HP...

I'll see how funds are but it might be another supercharger for me.

Noooooooo!!! My favorite Dodge Dart! It was practically my dream car. At least you got the money to make an Eleanor clone. Another one of my favorites btw.

Yup, cars come and go. Off to the next. Guys don't realize that 9K don't even cover how much you have in the engine let alone the rest of the car.

Good luck on your next project.

Car might be staying.. I'll find out tomorrow.. he came today with what seemed to me an agenda on haggling me on price.. Not me! I'm not budging.. you want the car then you need to cough up the money you said you would buy it for otherwise carryon!

I thought you guys had a signed contract?? He is trying to change the price after the fact?? What a douche.....

Any deal isn't done until all the cash changes hands contract or no contract. Nice you have a $9K deposit and you will get to keep some of it if he fails to follow through.

Yup no sweat off my back... He was nit picking the **** outta the car yesterday trying to get the price lowered. Today if he even hits of trying the same I'm going to rudely tell him to pack sand! I don't need to sell this car. Every person that as even seen the car in person or online loves it but him! Funny how that is huh? Lol

Pretty tough to pick apart a car that is better than it was new? Stick to your guns ,too much blood and sweat in your car for someone to try to tell you otherwise.

Good luck down the road.

BTW, wasn't the coyote always falling off cliffs or blowing himself up?

I hope the deal goes through for you without drama. I went through this. Guy came and looked at my car. Handshake agreement. I was all set to deliver the car an hour later as agreed and he called with an excuse, but still said the deal was on. After stroking me for 12 hours he sends me a text with a lower offer. I eloquently told him to F off. I must be too old. I stand by my agreements and a handshake is a deal.

Yup no sweat off my back... He was nit picking the **** outta the car yesterday trying to get the price lowered. Today if he even hits of trying the same I'm going to rudely tell him to pack sand! I don't need to sell this car. Every person that as even seen the car in person or online loves it but him! Funny how that is huh? Lol

You get to keep the 9k right?

You got a deposit, his has to come thru on his part.
Or you keep the car pretty simple.

Glad you are happy with a sale but I really wanted to see some numbers after you had it dialed in.If it doesnt work out at least you can have fun before you sell.

very cool
congrats, stick around and make a thread on your new project.. no matter what make it is..

+1. I really like the coyote engine. Would be nice to see someone do a build other than a high dollar garage.

It's his...it's still in my possession while he gets me the last remaining $10K.. I need some A piller trim for this guy though.. so if you have any please PM me.

-
Back