sold my hood

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
A young lady drove up to Broken Arrow, (met her there) Saturday,from Biloxy Mississipi, and bought the orig 68 form S hood off my fish. haven`t talked to anyone lately that was as ate up w/ her mopar, it was kind of refreshing. she was in the Air Force and stationed there, and restoring a 68 fastback. was surprising to see a girl that into it ! my wife was amazed too, altho the wife didn`t have a clue about what we were talking about. LOL

Yep- there are still people that actually love their cars and are willing to drive and pay for parts. Sad they are the exception and not the rule.

Yep- there are still people that actually love their cars and are willing to drive and pay for parts. Sad they are the exception and not the rule.
no phone #`s for you perverts! LOL she seemed nice and intelligent too. made her a stupendous deal on the hood, she couldn`t have found one cheaper !

This....I am impressed... Everyone wants instant gratification,with the Internet... That's a good way,I prefer personal visual inspection,& doing the deal..Plus you make an connection,possibly a friend,definetly a story to tell...

-
Back