-
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Well I got a surprise and the junk yard trans had a shift kit in it already. It's a 727 kit and everything is still wrapped and in the box. Its goes for $65 on summit(I paid more.. didn't do research...) So I think 45 plus shipping is fair. Oh and I got the kit month or two ago and was kept inside the house so it hasn't been sitting around for a long time and wasn't sitting in the nice MI weather.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TRG-TF-2/?rtype=10

Attachments

• Delhi-20120515-00422.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Delhi-20120515-00421.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 165
really wish I had seen this earlier...dangit. I have been wanting this kit and its the only thing holding me up from making the duster a running and driving car (need to pull valve body to do shift shaft seals anyhow so i figured I may aswell put a kit in it while I am there). could have even drove to you to get it being that your only a city away.....dang.

really wish I had seen this earlier...dangit. I have been wanting this kit and its the only thing holding me up from making the duster a running and driving car (need to pull valve body to do shift shaft seals anyhow so i figured I may aswell put a kit in it while I am there). could have even drove to you to get it being that your only a city away.....dang.

From what you probably would have spent on gas you can order the one from summit and come out about the same!

i doubt a 30 min drive would cost as much as a shift kit :/

I might be wrong but have a feeling Josh meant the diff. in price from what you asked to what summit asks would be less than the cost of gas. It may not actually be less but close if your vehicle uses a lot of gas.

BTW: I received it Kim so when you get ready for the other parts let me know. No hurry. It'll be here when your ready.

Thanks Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back