Solicitor repellant

-
Interesting. Canada and the US must be quite different.

USPS does not / can not control the sender, and anyone else using a mailbox is technically breaking federal law.
When I carried mail, we were instructed to pull anything that UPS, FedEx or Amazon placed in mailboxes.
We were to place a notice in the box that the customer had a parcel postage due.
People would get pissed to find they needed to pay postage for something UPS, Fed Ex and a lot of times Amazon messed up.
If someone (usually landscapers) placed fliers in mail boxes, we were to pull those as well. Those we turned over to the Postal Inspectors as revenue theft.
Anything that is properly addressed, regardless of who sent it, was delivered. You can hang all the note on the mailbox you want, there was no stopping it.

When I carried mail, we were instructed to pull anything that UPS, FedEx or Amazon placed in mailboxes.
We were to place a notice in the box that the customer had a parcel postage due.
People would get pissed to find they needed to pay postage for something UPS, Fed Ex and a lot of times Amazon messed up.
If someone (usually landscapers) placed fliers in mail boxes, we were to pull those as well. Those we turned over to the Postal Inspectors as revenue theft.
Anything that is properly addressed, regardless of who sent it, was delivered. You can hang all the note on the mailbox you want, there was no stopping it.

That's similar to what I thought.

Thanks for the detail.

I used to work with a crazy guy. Really cool but crazy.
I was just dropping him off from a work day. When one drove up. They would get a truck put a freezer in bed full of meat and drive around selling it as different packages.
Anyway he says this is how ya do it.
He is a cool, crazy, funny guy ( gay ) but can put on a flamed act like he is a on stage at a night club.funny as hell.
Anyways he made lots of rude but funny comment about the guys meat, and how much he loved meat, it went on and on.
He did finish up telling him when he was done pass back.when his husband was home that they would be very interested in his meat.
He said guy never came back.

I just interrupt them by word two and tell them I'm a convicted felon and can't vote. That wraps things up pretty quick. Works good on people stopping you out front of stores, too.

I just interrupt them by word two and tell them I'm a convicted felon and can't vote. That wraps things up pretty quick. Works good on people stopping you out front of stores, too.
I like that one! Might just give it a try since we seem to be having more and more folks wandering parking lots wanting you to fill out their "survey."

-
Back