-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, i really dont wanta part with this one but need to due to lack of space and free up some cash.I have a 71 demon all original paint and interior, the most solid original car i have seen.It is from Arizona, and the body is 99% perfect.One little rust spot in the one 1/4 the size of a pinky nail...The car is a ac car, but its missing the ac stuff and missing the radio but all else is there....I am not sure if the motor is original but its a 318 car..I will give you the fender tag info, i have not looked for a buildsheet but if i can find time in the next few days i will look for one...It has been a crazy few weeks for me... m21 m43 n95 r11 v6w y16 gf7 u a46 g37 h51 l31 gf7 m1f7 gf7 614 334626 e44 d31 ll29 g1e 157460 fender tag info.....I will hate to sell this one, with a good detail this paint will look very nice....The car will be for sale on other websites $8,000 you wont find a better body any where... Dont really want it to go but need to move it...

Not a prob. and might I say that's a pretty nice car.
Think I will.
That's a nice car:-D

Not a prob. and might I say that's a pretty nice car.
Think I will.
That's a nice car:-D
I was told its the original paint, and looks to be.I will also add that with a nice detail this paint will look very nice, i might just send it out next week to get it detailed and post some pictures then? I hate to sell, but just bought my son a car and myself a 71 dart....I love the demons.The first serious offer will get a nice solid car.:clock:

:clock:
You mentioned the car wasfrom arizona does it still reside there or is it located somewhere else?
Heres the story of how i got this car..I purchased off of eb-- a 72 demon less motor and trans, it was a black one about 3-4 weeks ago.The car was from wisconsin, the car did not reach the reserve and i was high bidder at 3500.The owner sent me a buy it now offer of 4,000, so i hit the buy it now.I paid for shipping for the car, and was here 3 days after i bought it.Well then the owner sent me a very long email telling me he should have never sold the car, he had it since he was 15 and he and his father built the car.Well his father passed away 5 years ago and he really felt bad when it left his garage so he asked to buy it back or swap the 71 demon here for it. So i did the swap, but had to pay for the 72 to go back and then pay for the 71 to come here, so i paid for shipping 3 times on 2 cars? I just felt it was the right thing to do, since it ment that much to him.He had paid 8,000 for it, i have the prevoius owners name...The car is here in PA, AND WAS IN ARIZONA till 2005....Noone will be unhappy with this car, doors close like new...

Wow! That is really one sweet looking car. You did the right thing hauk.

That's a great starting point for someone who doesn't like body work (like me, lol!) My '72 Duster doesn't need much body work, but there is basically no interior, no brakes, needs new front drivers fender (which I got off craigslist), new hood and engine is a mouse nest. Suprisingly though, the dual exaust looks great.

I know I couldn't get my Duster in that condition for what you're asking. Nice base for a 340 clone. I hope it goes to a member here. :)

Somebody needs to buy this car. I can't. But somebody needs to

so what is the deal with it mechanically? runs and drives fine? how is the int. I'm up in canada, but I paid 4K for a 318 rusted out 72 demon with NO interior, and bad brakes and a bad clutch and bad exhaust. $6800 look like a decent price.

Phil

Runs fine, has been sitting for a couple of years between owners.The brakes are fine not a problem, exhaust is ok but would replace? The interior is original except for the dash pad, from Arizona so it was cracked, and fron seat driver side has a few rips on the seam.The back seats and door panels nice, headliner nice, would replace the carpet.Overall a nice car, again very solid and cheap in my opion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back