Solid 71 demon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this and a couple other vehicles on ebay if anyones intrested?
71 demon
72 scamp
72 dart 440
86 cutlass
06 hayabusa turbo
87 t-type

I have a guy coming over today with a certified check from Ohio? I will keep you posted if the deal goes...

What else is new, a no show on the guy from Ohio today....Crazy, listed 5 cars and 2 high bidders backed out with out coming over to look at the cars...$400 In fees later from ebay, i still have the 71 demon that i relisted with a buy it now of 6,769 and the 71 440 dart for 13,950? Anyone here intrested....

Hope you got nonrefundable deposits from them.....

bastards:angry3:

Neither one sent a deposit, they s---...What can you really do besides leave a bad feedback and then they will trash your feedback?

Neither one sent a deposit, they s---...What can you really do besides leave a bad feedback and then they will trash your feedback?

you can file a none paying bider complaint, It only takes a couple of these filed against you befor you loose you ebay account. You also will have any negative feadback left by them removed by ebay, if they don't pay.

If you still have the car in 6 months; I'd buy it in a second.

kinda widhfull thinking, I live demons, and it was my dream car. I paid $4000 for my non running or driving rust bucket. Sucks. depends on all the wedding costs if I could scroung something up.

Phil

Damn - How do i come up with the $??? I live only about 20 minutes from Norristown.

hey - do you know the old Aamco transmissions on Main street in Norristown next to Sport Chryler/Jeep? It's torn down now. My brothers and I owned that for the last 4 years and just sold it last summer. So I know the area well.

Hmmm - what the heck can I sell to get this car???!!!

I know where the Aamco was, i purchased a 71 yellow demon 1/2 mile away from there 15 years ago for 3500, 340 car....I live 3 miles from there..This car was sold on the eb--...I am looking for another demon and notice you might have one? For sale?

I know where the Aamco was, i purchased a 71 yellow demon 1/2 mile away from there 15 years ago for 3500, 340 car....I live 3 miles from there..This car was sold on the eb--...I am looking for another demon and notice you might have one? For sale?
Darn.

No, it's a demon clone. It was formally a 73 space saver Duster. I switched the tail lights and the front clip. I guess I should change my sig to say "clone."

Curious - why would you sell such a nice Demon only to look for another? Are you looking for a 340 car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back