[FOR SALE] Solid State Rallye Gauge Instrument Voltage Regulators (IVR)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick update for anyone still interested in getting one of these...I am finally caught up with building them for everyone who has ordered one. I was genuinely surprised at how popular an item this turned out to be. Many people ordered multiples of them. In any event, I still have parts to build more if others would like one. Otherwise I will probably close this ad soon and take a break. I'm sure I will post another ad at some point when I've built more, as I still have plenty of parts. Thanks for all of the orders. I hope they make all of your gauge clusters better, like they have mine.
:thumbsup:

i will take 2 also. i will pm paypal if you want to send an invoice or i can just friends and family

Rather than clogging everyone's inbox with an individual message, here is a quick update for those of you waiting on orders to ship. I tried my best to get them all built and sent today (Saturday 3/18), but I missed the Post Office closing time by about 15 minutes. They are all packed and ready to go. You'll be receiving tracking numbers on Monday. Thanks!
@liezel
@DirkHehman
@69darthead
@Spadman
@gold66cuda
@pa340dart
@4spdragtop

Just a quick update for anyone still interested in getting one of these...I am finally caught up with building them for everyone who has ordered one. I was genuinely surprised at how popular an item this turned out to be. Many people ordered multiples of them. In any event, I still have parts to build more if others would like one. Otherwise I will probably close this ad soon and take a break. I'm sure I will post another ad at some point when I've built more, as I still have plenty of parts. Thanks for all of the orders. I hope they make all of your gauge clusters better, like they have mine.
I would like 2 please. And thanks for making and offering them up.

Just a heads up for anyone who might still be interested. I have a few more of these already built that aren't sold, and I plan to take a break from building them after the coming weekend. So PM me with an order soon if you'd like any. Otherwise I plan to close this ad on Monday and re-post another ad in a month or two once I've been able to get my cars freed from Michigan winter storage jail. Thanks.

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Professionally packaged, professionally made, Clear concise professionally written instructions. With complete communication(and patience).
Get yours, you wont be disappointed!

Thanks again Dennis! :thumbsup:

20230330_153644.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back