Some car show pics

-

Rob

Reaction score
WARNING - not all the pics portrayed here are Mopars, in the interest of your safety I have started with a few Mopars and transitioned into the "other" brands with a 39 Chev pickup retrofitted with a Cummins diesel :-D Once you see that Chev proceed with caution, you've been warned :bootysha:

This Hemi Cuda was amazing!

DSC03533.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03486.jpg

DSC03540.jpg

DSC03523.jpg

DSC03519.jpg

This was for sale, very nice, very clean but I thought 20K was a a bit ambitious :shock:

DSC03503.jpg

I always wanted to get an old military Power Wagon and stuff a diesel into it, this Chev is pretty close dimensionaly so I'm pretty sure it can be done :-D

DSC03461.jpg

DSC03460.jpg

WARNING - proceed with extreme caution, we're now heading into non-Mopar country, oh the horror :toothy10:

I love this little 36 and it has a flatty, for sale for 25K which I think is a steal

DSC03449.jpg

JR will like this one

DSC03444.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03516.jpg

DSC03511.jpg

DSC03510.jpg

DSC03498.jpg

DSC03542.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03480.jpg

DSC03476.jpg

DSC03443.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03437.jpg

DSC03432.jpg

Thank you for sharing a great day Rob 8), Looks like it was a dandy :cheers:
I hope you are saving the early A's for last :-D

Thank you for sharing a great day Rob 8), Looks like it was a dandy :cheers:
I hope you are saving the early A's for last :-D

There was only a couple early A's and I've got pictures of them from seeing them in previous shows so I didn't take any more pics. There's an all Mopar show in mid July, it will have lots of early A's so I'll have pics then :-D

Looked like a good show, thanks for the pics.

It is a great show, they close down part of the town, 600+ cars :cheers:

Yall sure have some nice machines up there Rob, I had to save the one of you taking a picture of the Scull air brush work :happy10:
Have you ever herd the old saying that they cover the ugly heads with hair, I am the only child of 5 boys that has no problem keeping my head shiny:-D all my other brothers must have ugly heads :toothy10: And we have more traffic going on up there :-D
When I get everything dun on my to do list I will have the only 66 Valiant Sedan in my part of the country, I have had Victoria for two years know and she is my daily driver that everyone I see has some cool stories and enjoy seeing her on the road, and you know me :-D I like the extra attention
I just stepped out side and took this picture and you can see it's time for a wash, But it's friggin 100 degree's out there all ready :angry7:

DSC03491.jpg

SOUND CHECK FUEL 1 127.jpg

Yall sure have some nice machines up there Rob, I had to save the one of you taking a picture of the Scull air brush work :happy10:
Have you ever herd the old saying that they cover the ugly heads with hair, I am the only child of 5 boys that has no problem keeping my head shiny:-D all my other brothers must have ugly heads :toothy10: And we have more traffic going on up there :-D
When I get everything dun on my to do list I will have the only 66 Valiant Sedan in my part of the country, I have had Victoria for two years know and she is my daily driver that everyone I see has some cool stories and enjoy seeing her on the road, and you know me :-D I like the extra attention
I just stepped out side and took this picture and you can see it's time for a wash, But it's friggin 100 degree's out there all ready :angry7:

Yeah I come from a long line of shiney headed men :-D Too bad I wasn't down a little lower so my head was in the centre of the skull, that could have been kind of creepy :toothy10:

Wow, 100 degrees, we've been hovering around 70 tops, which is great :cheers:

-
Back