Some more general questions.

-

autologus

Wrencher wanabe
Reaction score
Anyone know what is the best way to determine the rear axle ratio? Also Is there a trick to getting the back seat out. I have never taken one out and it seems like its hard to get out but I didnt want to pull too hard on it unless its clipped in or something.

The best way... remove the cover and count teeth.

To get the rear seat out, push the seat bottom towards the rear of the car, then lift up from the front .

autologus said:
Anyone know what is the best way to determine the rear axle ratio? Also Is there a trick to getting the back seat out. I have never taken one out and it seems like its hard to get out but I didnt want to pull too hard on it unless its clipped in or something.

If your car is as nice as you said it probably still has the tag hanging on the rear for the gear size.

Thanks for the answers Ill have to check them out this evening. Im drive it again some more when I get off work. Its fun to drive I have a hard time staying out of the 4 barrel. Do the put optional axle ratios on the fender plates, if so its probably the standard ratio. It feels like it pretty low geared but then im used to driving a OD vehicle too.

-
Back