some of last few years snowmobile rides

-
Nice pictures,
I had a new 750 Ski-Doo in the early 80's when I grew up.
Not near as quick as the sled's pictured but still fun.

Great pics! I miss sledding, this past winter there was not even enough snow here to get ours out. Pretty sad I bought a new sled in 99 and it only has 1800 miles on it. I would love to see snow like that and get out on the trails.

Great pics! I miss sledding, this past winter there was not even enough snow here to get ours out. Pretty sad I bought a new sled in 99 and it only has 1800 miles on it. I would love to see snow like that and get out on the trails.

I can hit the local state trails right from my house but many times we have to trailer them to higher elevations either in Vermont New York or New Hampshire. Right from my house but many times we have to trailer them to higher elevations either and Vermont New York or New Hampshire

I'm trying not to think about that white stuff for a while still :) Nice pictures though !

I'm trying not to think about that white stuff for a while still :) Nice pictures though !

i kind of look at it like this

no matter what time of the year it is we here in the north country are no more than5-6 months away from shitty weather. so i am either dealing with the cold and snow or planning/prepping for it lol

i kind of look at it like this

no matter what time of the year it is we here in the north country are no more than5-6 months away from shitty weather. so i am either dealing with the cold and snow or planning/prepping for it lol

well said lol

I can hit the trails from my place as well. If I want to go to higher elevations I have to trailer them to Yellowstone. The upper peninsula in Michigan has some nice riding, but I've never been there.

I think 2 winters ago was the best riding we had in probably 10 years. We had tons of snow and the trails where perfect. We do a annual fishing trip to Canada and where we go in the winter, there are not many other people. Lakes with 4-5' of powder in locations makes for a fun ride to the fishing hole.

I can hit the trails from my place as well. If I want to go to higher elevations I have to trailer them to Yellowstone. The upper peninsula in Michigan has some nice riding, but I've never been there.

I think 2 winters ago was the best riding we had in probably 10 years. We had tons of snow and the trails where perfect. We do a annual fishing trip to Canada and where we go in the winter, there are not many other people. Lakes with 4-5' of powder in locations makes for a fun ride to the fishing hole.

i dont ride as much as i used to because of my spinal issues but the main reason is i try to only go when all the assholes are working because its just not safe anymore.

i hate drunk guys coming around blind corners at me at 100 plus MPH. just not worth it

i dont ride as much as i used to because of my spinal issues but the main reason is i try to only go when all the assholes are working because its just not safe anymore.

i hate drunk guys coming around blind corners at me at 100 plus MPH. just not worth it

Yea! I've had a few oh **** moments too.

I occasionally will run the groomer on the trails. I tell you, middle of the night huge machine, lighting up the woods and those drunk *** morons that are bar hopping still almost hit you! Seriously how do you miss something that is lighting up the woods and has flashing lights all over it.

-
Back