Some people really do get around to it...

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
For all of us ever shot down when asking about an old Mopar sitting in the weeds, some people really do "get to it someday".

View attachment h515F8BC0.jpg

Although I really don't want to know how much was spent to completely restore two wing cars in seven years.

It's good to see that they didn't let those birds go to waste...

I don't like when people assume that an owner will never fix it up .....its really no ones business except the owner and I have seen more often than not that cars in the weeds that I know of really have moved to the garage eventually.

and even if the "birds" were still sitting in the weeds ....so what. people need to just worry about their own.

I don't like when people assume that an owner will never fix it up .....its really no ones business except the owner and I have seen more often than not that cars in the weeds that I know of really have moved to the garage eventually.

and even if the "birds" were still sitting in the weeds ....so what. people need to just worry about their own.

This is exactly right. If the owner of an original HemiCuda wants to let mother earth reclaim it, that's his or her right.

They were purchased as Father and Son builds I believe and sent to Graveyard Carz to be restored. Article, http://www.carsinbarns.com/calendar2012_12.html

translation......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is exactly right. If the owner of an original HemiCuda wants to let mother earth reclaim it, that's his or her right.

I hope you don't think I was coming down on people that say cars aren't for sale and that they will "get to it" someday. That's farthest from the purpose of my post. As was said, if they want to park a car and leave it to nature, that's their business. It's their car. I was just showing the end result of two cars, out in the weeds, that had finally been restored. I was happy to see those two restored Birds. Nothing more. Sorry if it came across the wrong way. It was not intended.

Great story though, good to see a father / son team. Perhaps there is still a chance for me to find one of "those cars" hiding out there somewhere. I would really like a 69 barracuda notch.

totally nothing against the OP ...I should have been more clear that the before pic of the birds reminds me of how people usually generalize when they see a car in that state that it probably wont get fixed up. Just conversation, nothing against the OP

translation......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

if they ever do sell them, theres no profit to be made.
Graveyard cars got it all.

But the big thing is, now a days those cars are now toys and prized possessions, they are not daily drivers. They will never go back to that condition ever again.

-
Back