Some progress on the Dart

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Ok have got some more done on my 1/4 panel. Not real happy with my welds, but am wiith the way it is going together. Still a ways to go, but it sure looks better than the mess i started out with

Looks good to me. Progress is always good. Hope you have it done in time for the show in Eugene in May. OH CRAP!!! They don't have the show in Eugene anymore. Sure do miss it, that was a good one. Keep up the good work and bring it to Salem and Woodburn this summer.

looks good. as long as the welds are solid, then grind 'em smooth and finish with body filler. don't worry about nice looking welds if they are strong. they get covered. looks like your panel fit good.

Thanks guys, This is the first time I have ever tried something like this, and I am pleased with thee way it turned out so far.. Yeah it does kind of suck that the Mopar club folder here., They always put on a good show

Got the panel off a car i bought for $50. That car has saved me a llot of money on parts I need for my 66 Dart, and the floor will come in handy on my 65 Vert

Great start. Like you my "parts car" came in handy a few times. but of course neither has a good lower 1/4. good job and keep plucking away.

Boy that brings back memories of burnt flesh and a stiff neck!!
Nice stuff - keep up the good work.

Bill

Again thanks. Got a little more done on it this week end. Still a ways to go before it is he way i would like it to be, but feeling pretty good about where it is so far. here is a couple of pics of what i got done so far. I put some itching prime on it to give it some protection until I get to work on it again.

-
Back