some sob slashed my tires!

-

discharger1332

Reaction score
so yesterday i was out runnin around when i noticed a big split in 2 tires on my toyota. did some weak *** try to slash my tires? naw? this morning i go to drive the demon, and sure as **** front pass side has about 100 little tiny stabs eventually flattening the tire. i go look at the yota and same thing same tire. this must have been done by a little girl or something. :banghead:

Attachments

• Long Beach-Lakewood-20120617-00099.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 286
  • Long Beach-Lakewood-20120617-00100.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Long Beach-Lakewood-20120617-00101.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Long Beach-Lakewood-20120617-00102.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 273
Dry rot?. Looks like it was about time for new tires anyhow but still doesn't accuse the fowl play.

yeah the yota definatly needs tires, thats why i didnt think anything more. the clean cuts were yesterday, the hack n stab ones are new this morning. the bfg on the demon is brand new( last pic)

That Michelin tire is weather cracked and dry rotted really bad, not sure about the cut though, that tire was ready to blow out, I bet all the others look the same. The BFG tire looks like you hit something on the road, not done by a knife.

Plus, the Michelin tire has the slice right where there is a scuff or "curb rash" on the outer edge of the rim, did you recently hit something?

funny thing too is they are parked more than a block apart on different streets in my neighborhood. only 2 cars in area with stabbed tires. i pissed someone off good. i been out of town for over a week. who knows what i did?

I had a tire that looked JUST like that BFG on a truck I had. I rubbed the curb as I was parking and the busted up curb and corner of a sewer in the curb caught it. I knew I hit it, but didn't think anything of it. When I went out an hour later the tire was flat.
You sure there was nothing in the road as you parked since the tire has curb rash?

i could see if it was one tire, but 2 tires with slash marks one day and 2 tires with stabs on 2 separate cars a block apart? thats to much coincidence for me. never had this happen to a tire in 20+ years of driving then both cars on same night? i just cant buy it.

-
Back